Thursday, May 5, 2011

the home stretch

I admit it now, openly: I've all but abandoned my blog at this point...

I've been rushing around getting ready for the new baby. Not that I've actually accomplished much - mostly just spinning my wheels, actually. But I haven't been in a suitable state to write anything lately. Not even my measly blog.

I don't know if anyone's even reading anymore... But if you are...

In 24 hours I will welcome my husband and new daughter back to the U.S. - and I find that after waiting for so long it's hard to convince myself that it's actually happening...

I want to thank everyone for their love and support during the (ridiculous and excruciating) waiting period. The the kind words and good wishes have been such a blessing, and have helped me make it through this time...

So now it's the home stretch. In my head I keep hearing the Rebecca Black song from youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0). I'm so glad it's almost Friday I don't even mind.

But if you're going to watch the 'Friday' video, (which I don't fully recommend unless you want a really bad song stuck in your head for days - possibly weeks) you may as well also watch the 'Saturday' parody - which almost makes it worth watching the first one... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Chelwb6Ja4

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations -- so very happy for you all. Love and blessings!

    ReplyDelete