Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I know what it looks like...

But I haven't abandoned my blog... (Not entirely, anyway.)

I just haven't been able to do any posting recently - and, trust me, you should be glad I haven't. Recent contemplations have included which kindergarten program would best suit my child, and why the washing machine at the beach house where we spent Labor Day would have the settings: normal, casual, delicate, and hand wash. (Isn't 'delicate' for things that should be 'hand washed' - and how would 'normal' differ from 'casual', exactly? It was probably designed by the same guy who started calling a small coffee at Starbucks 'tall'...)

I'll do a 'real' post soon. (And by 'real' I mean something that may or may not be interesting to the reader, but at least won't put me to sleep at the keyboard while I'm writing it.)

P.s. This is not to imply that I've been too bored to write. In fact, it's partly to do with not having a ton of time to write, and -for the long weekend, at least - not having internet.

P.p.s. Ellen, you could help me out here. Haven't seen a post from you in awhile... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment