Monday, December 6, 2010

back in the saddle

Once upon a time I started a blog... and I was pretty good about writing fairly regularly (with a few minor lapses).

And then - more than a week ago - I simply stopped...

And I have to ask myself, 'what the heck'?

The answer is that there's no real reason. Every day I think I'll do an entry - sometimes I even have something to say (like the fact that "The King's Speech" is a really good movie, and that you should go see it) but ever since the Thursday before last I just haven't done it. I think I secretly kept putting it off, hoping that my friend Ellen - who also posts on everything(sort of)- would fill in the gap. (Hint, hint, Ellen!)

It's not that I've given up writing entirely. Quite the opposite, in fact. At the moment I'm working on a couple of projects that I'm really excited about... which is great - but that doesn't do much for my poor, neglected blog...

My apologies - both to the blog itself, and to any optimistic soul out there who might still be checking to see if I will ever post again.

To make amends, here are some photos from this past weekend.










No comments:

Post a Comment