Thursday, April 1, 2010

Paranormal Activity

When one of my new neighbors (at my studio/workspace) asked me if I had heard the history of the building, I said that I had. (It was built in the 30s as some kind of museum as well as a hotel for artists.)

But that wasn't the history they were talking about...

From what they told me, the Masters Building was the "Ghostbusters" building - not the one they used in the movie (that one's on Central Park), but the real-life building that inspired it... Apparently some crazy architect designed it to be a "super-conductive antenna for spiritual turbulence"...

I did a brief search online to see if I could find any connection, but didn't come up with anything... Which is somewhat of a relief. I can deal with a nasty co-op board and creepy neighbors... But Gozer? I'm pretty badass... but Gozer might be able take me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment