Saturday, May 15, 2010

The sweetest thing

This morning I got up with Jemma at five... Scott took over around 8:30, and I went back to bed.

On weekends they like to venture out together and bring back breakfast. So when I woke up (for the second time) bagels and hot tea were waiting for me. This is always one of my favorite parts of sleeping in... not just being served breakfast, but seeing how much those two enjoy spending time together.

When I went into the kitchen the clock above the stove read 11:11. (I know, sleeping that late officially makes me a lazy rat...) I don't remember where I ever heard it, but supposedly when the clock displays all the same numbers you're supposed to make a wish...

But I couldn't think of anything to wish for. Not a single thing. Instead I said a little prayer of gratitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment