Friday, October 15, 2010

be calm...just breathe


We are well into the first week of Taylor driving. I'm going to be honest here. I have been dreading the moment I would find myself planted in the passenger seat with Taylor behind the wheel. I have been putting it off on her dad and even our babysitter as long as possible.

But happily I am here to report my anxiety ridden thoughts are worse than my reality. Thank God Tay has a healthy fear of driving, and more importantly, a healthy respect for the law. I think my car has made more complete stops in the last week than in the entire last year.

And other than being scarily close to cars on the right, she is doing pretty amazingly well. Tay nervously joked about her "car spacial issue" today, and said it is becoming a trend with 15 year olds at her school not to have side mirrors.

No comments:

Post a Comment