Friday, October 22, 2010

grrrrrr

I’m going to vent today. I have to because I’m angry. I hate it when parents send their kids to school sick. It is possibly one of the most inconsiderate things a parent can do. Do they really think that somehow their child will not infect everyone around them? I don’t get it. Have you seen the way kids sneeze and cough?

I have three kids which means I have three kids that can get sick. Trying to keep germs from spreading in my home is hard enough, but impossible in a class filled with little children, especially the little runny nose ones.

It is probably a good thing I am not a teacher because I wouldn't be able to hold myself back from telling those parents exactly what I think. I get exposing children to germs makes their immune system stronger, blablabla, but this is just plain rude, and cruel.

No comments:

Post a Comment