Monday, October 18, 2010

music video

My daughter's favorite band is The Wiggles. The other day she noticed that they had never made a video for a song of theirs that she really likes, so we decided to make one of our own... After I recorded her dancing to the song she said, "Great. I want everyone to see it."

"Okay," I said. "I'll show it to Papa when he gets home."

"I mean everyone," she responded. "Everyone in the world."

So I said, "I guess I could post it on my blog - that way more people would see it..."

Then she told me that she knew just how to introduce it. (So I took dictation.)

"My child did a very groovy dance. She danced to Balla balla balla bambina. And it looked like this."





"And it looked so nice that I put it for everyone in the world - and if everyone sees this blog everyone will get to see this video."





2 comments:

  1. does she have a clue how many devoted fans she has???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Jemma she made me smile, and my smile is lasting for a very very long time!

    ReplyDelete